Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 3, 2014 - Lilburn

I'm so glad to hear that ya'll are doing well and that you're fighting for what's right! We can never stop fighting! I love the thoughts from Alma and Helaman, what's neat is that I'm reading in Alma too! One of the Elders I knew said something along the lines of, "it's important to keep records (a journal) because if we don't we'll become like the Lamanites; quick to forget."
This past week has been another blurr! I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time to do it in, but I am grateful because it means that 1) Heavenly Father trusts us and 2) it's better to have too much to do than not enough. Though I will admit that sometimes I wish I could just take a moment to breath. It's in those moments that I am reminded of a clear thought that came to my mind while I was at the MTC. "There will be a time for rest later." The thought came so clear and vivid. It brought immediate peace to my mind and I was brought to a remembrance that I chose to consecrate all of my time, heart, might, mind, and strength to the Lord. I know that He is aware of each decision we make and that He knows the desires of our hearts. I also know that He is aware of our hearts because He has given me such an amazing companion and I love her so much! I can't wait to work more with her. I hope that ya'll have a wonderful week.
I love ya'll soooooooooooooooooooo much-oooooo!!!!!!
Lots of love (from your favorite Sister Missionary),
Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment