Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 3 in Georgia - Lilburn

The training I gave at the District Meeting went well, I'm thankful for the opportunity I was given to teach. Our investigator E is doing wonderful! Her mom is really excited about what we're teaching as well and honestly they are soooo ready for the Gospel! They've had so many neat experiences and I can't for them to progress even further. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Right now, it seems like we're constantly being led to all of these wonderful people who are just ready to receive the Gospel. It's so exciting! 

Our Father in Heaven loves us so much. As a missionary I feel like my eyes have been opened to recognize His hand in all things and also to see and feel of His great love for all of His children everywhere. It's amazing. As members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints we are so blessed to have the knowledge and understanding that we have. It brings peace to the soul and fills all holes that we may feel in this life. It brings joy and understanding. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I wouldn't be who I am today without it. I love my Savior and Father in Heaven and am grateful for the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. 

I love ya'll soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much-o!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll are always in my prayers. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Lots of love from your favorite missionary ;) ,
Sister Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment