Saturday, October 3, 2015

September 28, 2015 - Last of Web Bridge

Y'alls email just brightened up this rainy week. Every week I look forward to reading what y'all write me.  I haven't been very good, as of late, about my intake of sugar I will try to do better next transfer. Speaking of transfers...

Today we're running around crazy! I found out that I'm being transferred to John's Creek Wednesday morning and I actually went on exchanges with my new companion, her name is Sister B and she is from Utah. This week we had a lot of miracles one such miracle happened last Monday. We met an Indian man a little while ago and taught him for the first and last time last Monday night. His name is E and he will be returning to India for good next month. We had an incredible lesson with him. He wanted to know the truth so badly. I wish y'all could've seen the look on his face when we told him that there is a living Prophet on the Earth today. He was shocked and super excited all at the same time haha. :) By the end of our lesson he wanted a set of scriptures soo badly. When we told him that he could have a copy of the Book of Mormon for free he was shocked yet again haha. :) He said that he couldn't accept it free, but that he would have to pay for it so after a long discussion we all finally came up with the agreement that he would keep the Book of Mormon we would give him until he could order a full quad and receive it in the mail and then he would return the loaned Book of Mormon to local missionaries wherever he was. Haha talk about a dream come true. Anyway he said that when he finishes reading he Book of Mormon and prays about it then he will let us know. It was such an incredible experience and I feel blessed to be apart of it.

Remember that y'all are always in my prayers. I love y'all soooooo much-oooooooooo!!!!!!
Lots of love (from your favorite Sister Missionary),
Sister Megan Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment