Saturday, January 10, 2015

December 22, 2014 - Kennesaw

Wow. Can you believe it's already Christmas?!! Time...it's crazy! Speaking of time, so much has happened with ya'll since last week!!! I mean...WOW! I am soooo excited for what lies ahead in our family!! :D     The people I've met and am working with truly are special people! They are each so beautiful and I really and truly have been blessed to know them. It also really means a lot to me when you talked about seeds, because I know that your statement is true and it's reassuring to know that you feel that way too! It's comforting. :) Also Preach My Gospel is wonderful, I'm glad you're enjoying it's use!!     Going to the Temple this past week was wonderful! One of the hardest adjustments to make when I came on my mission was not being able to attend the Temple every week. It was so wonderful to be able to go to the Temple again. In honesty, it.just.felt.good. It was like I was home again. :)      This past week it's been a little hard to contact on campus because most everyone is gone. But what was amazing is that even though there were so few people on campus, we contacted a lot more than we were expecting and we taught a lot of people too. It just goes to show that Heavenly Father blesses us when we're willing and ready to work and that He will always provide a way.      Today I studied "Which Way Do You Face" by Elder Lynn G. Robbins. It was a very good reminder to me of the things I need to work on. I hope that Heavenly Father will help me to be able to have true courage as described by C.S. Lewis when he said, “Courage is … the form of every virtue at the testing point. … Pilate was merciful till it became risky."     I hope that ya'll have the BEST.WEEK.EVER! Remember ya'll are always in my prayers! I love ya'll soooooooooo much-oooooooooooooooo!!!!
Lots of love (from your favorite Sister Missionary),Sister Megan Rice


P.S. To answer your questions...
1. The move went really well! We used our car to move things.
2. Most of the Sisters in my mission never use our bikes..... so the chances of me ever using it are slim *knock on wood* ;)
3. Here in Georgia they're saying that we're going to have the worst winter compared the past 5 years and mind you last winter Georgia had what was locally called as "The Snow-pocalypse". And boy you better believe we can feel the weather preparing for a bad winter, but all is well! We have warm clothes and we can always layer up! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment