Monday, August 17, 2015

July 12, 2015 - Web Bridge

 I love y'alls email so much every Monday when I read them it brightens up my week!!! Thank y'all for the wise words and encouragement it brings me so much joy and comfort. Really thank you. I can't believe the tomato plants have already started producing tomatoes that are ready to eat...that was so quick!! I can't wait for my own personal planter box to garden with! Also, I love the example that was related to the tomato plants. I'm going to have to use that! I can't believe that M is married!! That's crazy! Also I love the items on the memory table, that is sooo special!! My first thought was, "awwwwww". It warms my heart to know what they represent and what they mean to y'all! :) 
     This week has been interesting haha. All of the investigators we found my first transfer in this area have either moved or gone on vacation....so now we are back to the finding stage again haha, but that's ok! This week we were also able to serve A LOT and that has been awesome!! The feeling that comes from serving is amazing. :) Besides that I guess my thought for this week is this that found in Alma 34:9-10 which reads, 

"For it is expedient that an atonement should be made; for according to the great plan of the Eternal God there must be an atonement made, or else all mankind must unavoidably perish; yea, all are fallen and are lost, and must perish except it be through the atonement which it is expedient should be made. For it is expedient that there should be a great and last sacrifice; yea, not a sacrifice of man, neither beast, neither of any manner of fowl; for it shall not be a human sacrifice; but it must be an infinite and eternal sacrifice." 

Recently one of our recent converts has wanted to know more about the Atonement and so the majority of my studies have been reflected on that sacred topic and what I have been reminded of during those moments of reflection is that no matter where we are in life, no matter who we are, or what we have chosen to do there is one who knows, understands, and loves us. No one is too far away from the reach of the atonement of Jesus Christ. The Atonement, if used daily, will enable us and provide the opportunity to learn and grow.
     I love y'all sooooo much-ooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Remember that y'all are always in my prayers!!!  

Lots of Love (from your favorite Sister Missionary),

Sister Megan Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment